Rules and regulations:
- The property rents to 3 adults (minimum age 23, or 21 if a child is accompanying parents).
- No events, functions, or parties allowed.
- No smoking inside or outside of the property.
- No pets.
- ** NOTE: there is a 20 year-old cat, BeBe, who lives in the screened in breezeway. She has a kitty door. She does not come inside the barn. Nancy will come over to feed her each day. She is shy and will generally stay out of your way.
- Check-In is 3pm. Check-out is 11 am
- Artwork on gallery walls is for viewing only. Please do not touch.
- Please leave sheets and towels in the bathroom hamper before you leave.
- Please take garbage out to the container by the road before you leave.
- Security Deposit: If you damage the home you will be charged replacement cost. We do take time-stamped photos for your protection and ours. Rental guests have full financial responsibility for misuse, negligence, missing, or damaged linens, household items, and artwork, and any damage to the house or property.
- We provide you with all linens. We provide grey washcloths for make-up removal. For linen exchange, please contact Nancy during business hours (9-5). Please remember to bring items such as soap, dish liquid, kitchen sponge (we will supply initial supplies, but if you are staying longer than two nights, we recommend that you bring additional supplies). Should you need additional pillows & blankets, you will need to bring those with you.
- Firewood for the small wood-burning stove downstairs and the fireplace out back is provided for an additional $20/2 nights.
- Minimum stay is 2 nights.
- Quiet hours are 9pm – 9am.
- Do not flush feminine products down the toilet. Flush toilet paper only. We are on a well and septic tank, please be considerate.
- By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
- If you plan to walk in the woods please bring appropriate attire. There are no paths through our woods so appropriate shoes are required. There are briars that will catch on your clothing, also.
- If you plan to walk in the woods please know that we assume no responsibility or liability for your doing so. We do not allow walking in the woods from April through October.
- Must climb stairs – There is a step down to enter the house, and stairs to climb to the bedroom upstairs.
- Unless it is an emergency, Nancy keeps business hours from 9 am until 5 pm. Please feel free to contact here via text or email during those hours.
- By making a reservation you are agreeing to all the above rules and regulations.
Cancellation Policy (strict):
For a 50% refund of accommodation fees, cancellation must be made 30 full days prior to listing’s local check in time of 3:00 PM on the day of check in. Cancellations made inside 30 full days receive no refund.
If a guest arrives and decides not to stay the nights are not refunded.